Saturday, September 17, 2011

Who Am I?

Since my life has recently been inundated with bullets, I will respond to the title question with bullets.

  • I am in my late 20's
  • I have a great family (beautiful wife and three kids) and an interesting slew of relatives
  • I live in rural southwest Missouri
  • I started college but then stopped (more on this in another post if it comes up)
  • I have a very strict diet that I follow due to a number of reasons (more on this in another post)
  • I used to be more gun shy than pro-gun, but this position has changed very recently (again, more on this in a later post)
  • I have another blog but I no longer use it (I'll touch on this when I make a post about my diet)
  • I am very versatile in my hobbies if my recent amazon purchases have any indication (clarinet and saxophone reeds, pemmican, jump rope, shotgun bullet bandoleer... just to name a few)
  • My political stances have changed recently as well... in some respects (again, more about this in another post)
Hopefully I will be able to keep up with this blog and keep posting on it (which I should be able to since the concept of this blog is more about my daily activities, thoughts on life, things going on around the US, and so on). Personally, I give it 6 months, tops. If you like or hate what I write, comment. That will keep me posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment